Barton Deakin maintains easily printable and up-to-date ‘standing briefs’, including:
- A list of current key inquiries, including White Paper processes, Productivity Commission inquiries, and House and Senate Committee inquiries.
- Parliamentary sitting calendars
- Briefs on the economic relationship between Australia and significant trading partners
- Structure of government briefs, which include Ministry lists, Shadow Ministry lists, composition of Houses of Parliament, Administrative Arrangements and lists of departmental heads.
2017 Parliamentary Sitting Calendars
- House of Representatives Committees Leadership
- Senate Committees Leadership
- Joint Committees Leadership
Australian Economic Relationships
The following Briefs detail Australia’s economic relationships with significant trading partners.
- Indonesia-Australia Economic Relationship
- United States-Australia Economic Relationship
- New Zealand-Australia Economic Relationship
- Germany-Australia Economic Relationship
- Korea-Australia Economic Relationship
- China-Australia Economic Relationship
- Mexico-Australia Economic Relationship
- Singapore-Australia Economic Relationship
- India-Australia Economic Relationship
- Japan-Australia Relationship
Structure of Government
The following Briefs are lists of ministers and departmental heads and outlines of administrative arrangements at Federal, State and Territory levels.