Barton Deakin and the National Government in New Zealand
Barton Deakin assists organisations and businesses to engage with the National Government and its support parties.
The New Zealand Government under the leadership of Prime Minister John Key presents a myriad of opportunities for businesses looking to do business in New Zealand. The Government’s programme of reducing debt, growing the economy and delivering better public services is enabling innovative businesses to take advantage of a changing political and public policy environment.
- Develop strong and productive relationships with the New Zealand National Government and its support parties
- Analyse and provide insights into Government policy, people, processes and decisions
- Develop and execute an effective government relations strategy
- Explore opportunities that require Barton Deakin advice and strategic counsel on matters relating to the New Zealand Government.
- Barton Deakin works with clients across a broad range of sectors to:
New Zealand office: +64 4 495 3745
Jenna Raeburn –Director (NZ): +64 21 249 9769
Address: Braemar Building, 4th Floor, 32 The Terrace, Wellington, NZ